Friday, June 11, 2010

FUCK THE WORLD




There are days when I feel not good enough
Other days I say “FUCK THE WORLD”

Even at night when I’m accompanied by stars
I still feel under the clouds
There are days when all I wanna do is laugh

Laugh like I never cried before
Heal faster than the scars of my injuries
Stay happy like my life has no forbiddens, regrets or remorse

Sometimes I wanna explore the reason behind this simple girl’s complexity
Other times I say “FUCK THE WORLD”

There are days when I hate who I am
Because the world has its painted picture of their “human” greatest

Sometimes I feel misplaced
Becos im nothing close to the art of perfection
I’m a different creature far from the beauty of a Shakira or a Beyonce

But I know I got a different kinda heart
I ain't gatta be no one else to express my deep insides

There’s nothing wrong with being unique and special
But there’s everything wrong with being unreal a photocopy


Pausing for a second to a self discovery moment
What if I hate kissing and I hate passion?
What if I hate people who act like dey carry the burden of the world on their shoulders?

What if I hate the way u act like u understand me
I don’t need u to care about me
It’s a duty I owe to myself
Fuck the world as it is 

Already a fuked up place for the sane and insane
Let the natural habitats of the world
Experiment with our artificial emotions 

Indeed we drain our heart filled thoughts
With disastrous descriptions and portrayal
Only a few can paint the picture of the world as it is 

Others have gone wrong with the portraits of their own lives
there is really nothing wrong with lookin at the sky
as tho it has glass ceilings

and pass through it
managing darkness and light
Why shouldn’t mine be any different?



No comments:

Post a Comment