Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sacrifice (I LIVE FOR YOU)





When I lack the strength to move
I still think of ways to pick you up and help you walk
I’ll be left broken
Just to fix your pieces together
I’ll be on the road to hell
Just to make sure u get to heaven

Defend you
Love you
Some say love is a broken dream

Others say there’s more to it than it seems
I’m willing to stay awake just to watch u fall asleep
Sleep sound all through the night
I’ll be alright through the dark and cold lonely nights
As long as you are warm and safe

I’ll give u my happiness, my smile, my charm, my all
Just to make sure you’re alright
Cos I feel your sadness deep inside my soul
And it’s a buried dark hole
Yet to be covered with light





I live to watch u strong
I live to watch u make right when you’re wrong
I live to make u smile more than frown
I live to lift your soul up when you’re down
I fear to fail to give u everything u need
I fear to disregard my emotions
When u’re cold I want to hold you

And stop your body from shivering
When life weighs you down
I wanna stop your eyes from crying
Prevent your heart from breaking
And stop your soul from giving up
Cos when u’re torn, I’m tattered
All my dreams shattered and blown away with your misery





I’ll give u my last breath if I have to
Just to give u life again
I’ll show u dat u are not alone
Cos I’m always gonna be right there
By your side, in your mind, in your heat
I won’t let the tears in your eyes run down your cheeks
Cos I’ll replace it with a smile across your lips
I’ll place you before myself

And above everyone else
Watch me die to let you live
I woun’t give up on you
Your burden is my cross too
My greatest fear is to fail you, fail myself, fail our love
Cos I know u’re scared to be left alone, to stand alone
Watch me die just to let u live
Cos I live for you





No comments:

Post a Comment