Friday, November 19, 2010

WORDS




Love's battle
some people arent worth the fight esp. when dey aint willin to defend u right back
who says words can't break or make u?
sometimes dey cld inspire u thatz how dey make u
sometimes dey cld leave u heart broken, thatz how dey break u
I always had my mind on u 
had my heart on u
had my love and everything laid on u
but like every other bullshit of the world
u were yet another stepping stone for me to reach to the top
u made me stronger 4 sure .. as u left longer
everyday u seem to always find a way to hurt and hurt me 
and it aint healthy for my mind cos I been hurting all the time yeah 
and u dnt even seem to acknowledge ur faults
right there, makes u not worth it
not worthy of my friendship, not worthy of my love and my trust
and definitely not worthy of the time I spend thinkin about u


Trust .. 
There's only so much a person cld take 
why live my life waiting for a reply to my messages
when all I get is more and more words of hurt
U clearly wnt understand my words cos u dnt understand who I am
 it's like u dnt know what I mean
everytime I talk to u about less drama 
U'd never understand who i am because who u choose to see in me is who u'd see
U pulled us apart, took urself further and further away
u want some more distance
let's try out of space
cos now when I think of u 
I think of worthlessness and selfishness
I think of unwanted contact and unneccessary trust
deed is done and I've left u with a fuck u in a box
Keep it, ur next christmas gift
I'm giving u up d peace sign even when my soul is at war with u
 it shouldn't take me forever to notice it dat u ain't d one for me 
keep hurting me at some point, it won't hurt anymore ..trust
u know why? cos u aint worth shit esp.
not something as deep as love or the glitters of friendship


Reformed promises
keep ur bullshit for ur girlfriend
I heard u have one 
keep ur heartbreaks for ur future girls
keep ur words
cos mine wld definitely pierce more
its only a matter of time
before it rings a bell in ur ears
fuck, I'm in so much pain right now but imma feel better as soon as I let go of my personal vow
to keep u close to my heart
 to keep u in my life 
why let u occupy a V.I.P space when u treat me like trash yeah?? ..
it's time to chuck up my deuces
I don't need no vulture in my life 
Dat keeps preying on my happiness
Waiting for my ill-fated corpse
to keep preying on my lifeless body
Cleary, there's no life when the soul is dead

Deadly regrets
The last tears I'm gonna cry for u 
is d one I left on my pillows this morning 
I saw someone in my dreams last night
and it wasn't u
I dnt need a savior but a friend wld do
I got a life ahead of this drama 
a life far beyond ur eyes can see
maybe someday when u become less blind
U'd realize what the deal has been all along 
maybe then u can point out d mistakes we both made 
and not just mine .. 
but I don't need u to realize it neither do I need u to feel it
I don't need u to be with me 
neither do I need u to set ur feelings on anything that got my name on it
U're a dick and I've seen and taken bigger dicks than u 
U're like a bitter pill .. I had to swallow it, cuz thatz d only way imma feel better
letting u go .. thatz d only way I wld grow 
u're one of those people I think of and I say FUCK IT
 its like u can hear my heart beat but u feel it still plays the same rhythm
Listen to it again
cos the tune has changed
more fire less desire
more strengths and less weaknesses
memories of u has been sealed and tossed .. hope it hit d river and drowns
I don't know if there's anything better out there for me
nuthin is guaranteed in life 
but it don't matter 
cos I'd run to anything or anyone else but u
U've always wanted the worse
u've always hoped to see the monster in me yeah, u got it ...
shit is a done deal for real
cnt remember how I feel or how I ever felt
cos my brain wrecks
faster than my heart breaks
or my mind wonders
U're a man physically but far from a man emotionally 
a real man ain't gonna be a blind bat
neither will a real man talk before he thinks 
I'm outta here 
here meaning this drama
drama meaning your life


1 comment: