Friday, October 19, 2012

Venomous Love


I’ll stay inside your head
Till I start a fire in it
I’ll sleep on ur heart
Till it races faster than the horses
I’ll keep you up at night
Staring at the stars
That’ll remind you of the million scars
In my heart
I will watch ur finger bleed
With every word of apology
I’ll laugh harder that you ever made me
I’ll make ur emotions live outside ur body
I’ll make you have a soul
Give you mine which you destroyed
I’ll watch you fall into the pits
The holes in shackles
Maybe the drips, the drips of your red
Would soothe my sorrowful heart
I’ll help u count ur blessings
And make you recite my losses
We’d learn a whole new alphabet
Make a new narrative
And publish a whole new emotion
We had it all
We had it all except u
Everything else was there
But you went missing
I searched everywhere to find you
But found you with a dagger
Waiting to embrace me
Chest to chest
Piercing deep into my organz
Watching my venom bleed in tears
I’d pierce my nails deep into your green skin
Deep enough to reach the soul of this green monster
Cage my last breath
It will remind you of a heartless journey
A soulless life; a cursed mind
Take it away from me
Violently in the light
Peacefully in the dark
You chopped my body up
And dined in every piece
The world at your feet
Milk like venom and death like bread
U’d never stay hungry, never stay thirsty
Ur wishes came true
You wanted it all
No resurrection to my fall
You wanted it all
Love so venomous
Crawl up on me
Change ur skin
Slip, slide in deep
Fall to the ground trying to insert your antidote
In exchange for this venom
My venomous love





No comments:

Post a Comment