Thursday, May 20, 2010

Do The Things You Love



When u need me

And I’m never there

Even when u can’t sleep

And u need me to sing u a lullaby

If u call out my name in d dark
And u hear nothing but the creeps of the night
Do the things u love
And forget about me
 If u ever wonder why I changed?
Or how long its been since I made u smile
Don’t worry too much
U’d only hurt ur growing mind
Your hours and energy u spend missing me
Could be used to do the things u love
And forget about me


When u wish to know what I’m thinking
Or yearn to understand the impact of my memories
Set ur mind free
It’s the only way to abstain from insanity
Learn to love the things u love
More than the way u love me
For my love is unworthy of your love
Ask yourself about your hopes and dreams
Live your life in the absence of my inspirations
Don’t forget to forget about me
Especially when you can’t go to bed without a goodnight kiss
If we were meant to be
You’d feel my presence
Smell my fragrance
Acknowledge my importance
Don’t live everything thinking of me as “a need”
For I am barely “a want”
Let karma play the role on its victims though we made our own decisions
True love is equally shared
Not impartially beneficial
When it’s filled with denial, deceit and dead ends
U know it has hit the end of the road
When u think of me
Do the things u love
And never forget to forget about me



NK JUNIOR ...

No comments:

Post a Comment