Thursday, May 6, 2010

DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER ...




I dream of you every night
I look deep into your amazing glassy eyes
It’s as teary as ever, same passion
And I feel the same way, the way I’ve always felt from the start
I dream of you & I
In love again
I listen to my heartbeat
And its rhythm beats out your name
Our love is not a burden
But a cross I have to carry
Through this second chance I believe we ought to have
It’s what you believe, I’ll believe
True love flies through time, through distance
Between these miles, these years
My dream remains the same
And I believe that we are gonna fall in love again and again

this time, it's going to be free of pain
Because time changed nothing
My mind thinks of you
As my soul feels you 


 
My heart cries out for you
As my body stays reckless for your touch, your kiss, your love
I don’t want to take with me “mere” memories
Every night your face hunts me in my dreams
My feelings are much more deeper than it seems
So much love I have and want to offer all to you
You may think you are there, but I know your heart is right here with me
I want you physically here with me
Let me feel the love that has kept me up all night thinking and yearning
for the one my heart cherish and adores the most





It may seem crazy but I still feel your touch
I remember every second you kissed me and every sensation I felt
I’m a dreamer and a believer in love
Sacrifices made, we ought to compromise this feeling for us both
Yet we have to make a choice
A choice to be with us or be with others
But a smile that sparks like gold and glows like diamond is a rare one to find
A honest man, so easy to love and appeal does not come easy
A love like this is bound to last a life time, not a moment, not a season
True love flows continuous as a river, it never waits for time, for distance, for us
I believe someday you will realize what I just realize that we are destined for each other 

because I was born to make you happy
I was destined to cry when you cry and laugh when you laugh
because your pain and happiness is my pain and happiness

let me hold you tight and keep you warm when you are cold
let me be the one to make you feel better
share your thoughts, you know i'll listen to your words and correct your wrong actions  

I still feel the way I felt on our first date
Shy, speechless, in love
Listen to my heart
It’s filled with happiness and promise
It’s your worth
The one I felt the first day we made love
Time has changed nothing
Nothing has changed
If you believe what I believe
True love awaits our return





No comments:

Post a Comment