Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LOVE & TRUST ...




When it’s over, it’s over
It doesn’t matter which secrets we try to cover
There’s really nuthin left to hide
When two lovers no longer lie side to side
When it comes to love and trust, we ought to lose our pride
We do not know all, hence, we need some guide
To get through this stormy weather, raining with the tears I’ve cried
How long do we wait on destiny and fate to decide?
We ought to know when to end this cold lonely ride
It’s cold outside
But with love, u feel warm and comfort inside
How do I make u better?
How do I stop u from loving another?
I doubt if u’re willing to help me get through this weather?
Well, It doesn’t matter cos I really fell
And I’m going through hell
Without u life to me has nothing left to offer, so I cry
And when I think of u, I only hear the sound of my desperate sigh
When I kissed u, I got butterflies
When I missed u, time suddenly flies




I wish u could just tell me to leave u alone
Maybe I woulda packed up my broken wings and flown
To the land where love and trust is not known
Affections and passions are never shown
With people living with a heart of stone
Love could eat its way through the heart. Through the bone
So much understanding of the emotion I understand as I have grown
Though sometimes I smell you on my skin, I smell your cologne
I miss talking to u through the phone
I miss the one I called my own
But love and trust is a tough zone
One that I am yet to understand
We crave to love and thirst in endless demand
For this affection that sinks the soul in sand
When I close my eyes, I feel u all around
A lost love; I never found
And I try to live my life but I keep hitting the ground



No comments:

Post a Comment