Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'M NOT ALRIGHT





Death cloud my mind
My shadow hunts me
I stay up all night
Thinking that I’m not alright
I try to win this fight
But there’s no point
Because I keep crashing down
Every time I try to take a shot at the climb
Why do I keep limping my way back to my broken dreams?
I don’t wanna crawl, walk or run back to my own life
Because I fear the disasters that lies ahead
Even when I’m cuddled up in my bed
I can feel that I’m not all right in my head




walk with me and I'll walk by u
If I told u I was ill, will u watch me die?
When I cry, will u cry?
Will u tell the world that I tried
To be the girl I promised myself to be?
Or will u say “she meant nothing to me”?
When I can’t feel anymore pain
Will u remind me that my agony remains?
Will u help me remember my denial?
You don’t have to lie to me that I'm all-right becos I'm not all-right
I know that I ain’t since my world lasts only at night
if u ask me "how are u"?, I won't lie and say "I'm fine"
I’m on the road to hell as everything I need has fallen apart
My reason to live has broken before my eyes
U say comforting words and try to lift my soul to the skies
But I can feel that I’m not all right




How much more will I fall before u pick me up?
How far do I have to walk before u catch up with me?
Sing me a lullaby to bed, wish me sweet dreams
Kiss my head and remind me dat nothing is as it seems
Be the guardian angel I never had
Remind me that it’s not so bad
Tonight, I lack the strength to even breathe 

will u lend me some air?
I see the problems but I don’t see signs of solutions
I’m not alone, I’m not all right
Hello stranger, why are u always here with me?
To watch me die
To watch me suffer?
Or is life harder for u? I don’t wanna bring u down







No comments:

Post a Comment