Monday, May 31, 2010

MY BELOVE ...


I remember those cold nights when I’m alone
I remember how we use to talk on the phone
My heart u stole and off my feet you’ve blown

So much love for you, I’ve shown
And I’m proud to call u my own
U know this cos u’re all grown
When I smell my skin, I smell your cologne
The one u left on me the night u made me moan ...

So much of u I discovered but a few left unknown
U’re the king of my heart’s throne
Whatz not to love about you?









Your eyes? Your hair? Your smile? Your ways? U do you
And thatz what I love most about u
Kisses and hugs
Even when love bugs 

Our friendship keeps us going

It keeps this love flowing
And this relationship growing
Even as u dey grow old 

I
dey here to keep u warm not cold
u're my priceless treasure, u're more than gold
Even as the future for us is yet to unfold
FOREVER I’m yours to hold

I’m in love with u, I was told
By my heart Nuthinz keeping us apart


I LOVE U ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment