Sunday, May 2, 2010

CRAZIER ...


I never see myself gone with the wind or with anyone else
I find myself feeling you and not anyone else
I never saw it before, but now I find my way
Right back where you are
I think of you as “the one”
And I feel like I’m falling to the ground
And I need someone to spin me around
Right back to where my senses are
Because you make me crazier and crazier

Have I been blinded to see that we could never end?
I’ll stay faithful, till you pass my way again and just maybe I might cheat
I think of you more than every now and then
Because you drive my mind crazier
And im lost with these thought of wanting to hold u again
I made your sky blue and sometimes I died with the envy feeling of green
Because u just might be meant for me, as I am to you




I remember every time we ever spent together
I remember how u were always the one able to make me laugh
I remember the fights, the promises
I remember your inspiration, your love
What happened to those times we were what we are
Destiny? Distance? Mistrust? Maturity?
We lost everything we had to nature, to life
You’re stuck on my mind and im falling apart while going crazier

Do you sleep recklessly while I’m in your dreams?
Do you think of me? Pray for me? Wish me the best?
Because I hallucinate about your image
You’re an illusion to me
How could our love be gone with the wind?
Why didn’t we just let it flow and let it take us wherever it wants to
Maybe this distance was needed so we could understand what we have
But we are two souls with the same thoughts
Some memories drive you crazy
I drive u crazy
U make me crazier
We live in a crazy world
And we feel crazy emotions



No comments:

Post a Comment