Thursday, April 29, 2010

YOU'RE MY DREAM ...



Where there are stars, the moon is usually right by it
The same way I’m always by you
When there’s no sun comes darkness
Thatz how my life will be without you
The beauty that glows in your eyes is a rare one
Your truth, dedication and honesty
Inspires the hidden girl inside me reveal
She’s learning to laugh more, love more and live more
Because you’re a dream to me
When I’m with you, it’s like a never ending fairytale story
Except u are my reality
I’m not alone anymore and I'm not depressed no more
Cos u’re always there with me
Through the storms, through the mountains and valleys
You’re my dream



Lost in thoughts in the middle of a cold quiet night
Thinking of our love as a no guarantee
But I believe so much in us and if u do too, we could be a dream
If it’s not a lifetime experience, it would be a lifetime achievement
I’d rather not wake up to find out I’ve been living a nightmare
Because a love like yours is hard to feel, odd to find and complicated to believe

I see how much u love me; I feel your care 


You’re the soul to my body 
The beat to my heart
There is no endurance without you
Neither is my existence a certainty
That is how much I need to live this dream of us
You’re my dream 




I feel what you feel before you say those words
You make me laugh even in my saddest of days
You make me see things in a different light
Even when I’m as blind as I’ve always been
You’re like every breath that I breathe
U’ve got my heart all cuddled up with
Truthfulness and faithfulness
Friendship and love
I’m living my Cinderella story
I’m living my fairytale story
I’m living the dream I’ve always slept on
I am your dream
You are my dream
Lets live this dream 




No comments:

Post a Comment