Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I CAN'T ALWAYS BE SORRY ...



I can’t always be sorry for my weakness
Even though it caused you pain
I can’t always be sorry for my impatience
Even though it caused you mischief
I can’t always be sorry for my words
Even though it caused you mistrust
Do I live my life everyday wishing? Regretting? Missing you?
That would be an emotional disaster
I can’t make believe of my illusions, my dreams, and my imaginations
The pictures painted in my mind all the time
That u are here by my side
I wanna be able to close my eyes
And feel your memories fade away
Feel my soul free
That is if you would stop hunting me


I cn't always be sorry for my silence after my ignorance
I cn't always be sorry for my anger, my temper
I cn't always be sorry for my actions
despite they heated up negative emotions
I cn't always be sorry for falling, falling to the ground
cn't always be sorry for the love we never found
I cnt always be sorry for your world at a pause, not goin around
I cn't always be sorry for not saying "I love u too"
I cn't always be sorry for not loving everything u do
I cn't always be sorry for everything that makes me who I am
I can take the blame, the shame
but I cn't always be sorry for my weakness


I still hear your heartbeat in ears
Because we shared the same rhythm
I still hear your voice
Because to love and leave you was my choice
I see you move on easy, but that was expected
I gave you reasons not to miss me
Reasons not to feel me, not to love me
Unsecured in my own desires, in my own emotions
I trapped the only thing that made my head in mystery
Don’t ever wonder if I liked it?
Every minute, every moment
I loved it
It might be a little bit of an exaggeration to say “I need you”
It might be a little bit of a shock to hear me say “I’m sorry”
But the truth is, my pride won’t let me
I cherish my pride but I love you
And that makes u my priority


WITH LOVE

NK


No comments:

Post a Comment