Friday, April 16, 2010

*** LOVE BATTLE ***



Think of us as a trial not a phase 
Think of us as a life battle we have to face
Acknowledge our imperfections
And learn to respect our restrictions
If u are happy with these fights
Then maybe I won’t wish my wrongs were rights
When I’m gone, you’ll miss me
As much as my eyes will cry with the memories of you



If you smile, I’ll smile
If you walk away, I won’t wonder why
You let your guards down
And I’m short of my defenses
Who’s winning and who’s losing this battle?
I wish we could find a cause
Just one reason for these fights
Thatz causing dark nights
Mean words said
Wicked actions








I’ll tell no lies
Can u try being honest?
I’ll learn to be an open book
Can u keep less secrets?
Cos I don’t want us to miss out on us
I don’t wanna miss out on everything and anything
We share the most beautiful feeling in the world
And we share it with no one but ourselves
Can u try to make less mistakes?
And I’ll learn to be less corrective
This is a love battle, a love trial
We need to solve without emotional violence 




We could spend unhappy years
Because of this never ending tears
I’m insecure and u got your fears
When u see tears in my eyes
You apologize
But do u feel how much it hurts when I hear your lies?
Maybe I’m not any better
Cos I constantly compare u with another
But I’ll never say never on us
Because a feeling like ours is meant to last forever
I give up these helpless fights
I give up these sleepless nights
But I won’t give up on our love
Because it was sent from above











NK

No comments:

Post a Comment