Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TAKE ME AWAY



My heart no longer feel
what appears to be real
My head no longer thinks
Becos my tears don turn cold
My eyes no longer cries
My soul no longer dies
Becos my fears don turn old
My body no longer shivers
My mind barely has emotions that flows like rivers
In my life, I have met takers and givers
My memory remains blank
And everything fades
My emotions still stuck in reaping blades
My soul cries for any typer aids
And some protective shades
But if I hate, I regret
If I love, I owe a debt
If I dream, I’d never get
If I lust, I get wet
And left to the stormy weathers
But I’d give anything to make my heart lighter than feathers
and u were just what I needed


Like a shadow
I creep slow
And hide secrets hoping no one knows
What I plant underground and hope it grows
I hide in the night
Trying to hide this same shadow
U hear my heart beat outta my chest
And I need u to put me to sleep or maybe a little rest
Looking outta my window
Blindly into nothing but darkness
I need some light to open my eyes to whatz next
Damn these wicked thoughts
Recollecting how many times I fought
With my heart, my head and my mind
It’s a helpless feeling, feeling bitter
But when u take me away, I come back in glitter
u make a helpless minute last a second
u make a souless hour last a minute
and u make a painful day last an hour
u're giving me d best days of my life



It’s rare one finds something priceless
Love? Friendship? As simple as honesty and truth
It’s rare I get speechless
Maybe cos I found my little hope; little faith
In someone thatz real
When we hug
you take me far away
when we make love
I’m short of words; speechless
When we kiss; I’m breathless
Lost in another world
that you take me into
My shadow isn’t as much led astray
It’s the effect u have on me
My head hurts from drinking
My heart hurts from smoking
But my lips hurts from smiling
Because of you


WITH LOVE
NK

No comments:

Post a Comment