Tuesday, April 6, 2010

BROKEN...



I can’t fix what you’ve broken
I can’t take back what you’ve stolen
I died when you spoke
Everything in me broke
My eyes cried
My soul died
My hurt showed
I lost it
lost my mind and it showed
cos I was bleeding
Bleeding in a pool of blood
from a broken heart

Looked in your eyes
Viewed years of lies
In the dark & lonely nights
I pictured our endless fights
After all these years
I still think but hide my tears
No need to worry
About saying sorry


Early winters; short summers
The feel of sunlight
Walks on the beach
The feel of happiness
Has been overthrown by sadness
You said you loved me deeply
Yet you killed me freely

You’re happy I see
You’re in love again I hear
You think of me, I feel
But my hurt is irreversible
You’re healing so fast
This time I hope you & her last


Tho my soul still stays broken
My heart is still stolen
You had me loving you the right way
While you thought of me the wrong way
You made me treat you with pleasure
Why u filled me with pain
I stay broken and u stayed fixed
Maybe someday we’d have our emotions mixxed

No comments:

Post a Comment