Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"I LOVE YOU" don’t always mean I LOVE YOU



You could bring the world at my feet
You could kiss me and fasten my heart beat
I could be with you and feel complete
Roses, romantic dinners, gifts, all smelling sweet
Make love to me underneath your white innocent sheet
Love me, love me, and never leave me cos u’d be incomplete
If I dn’t eat, u dn’t eat
U promise the world, not on your life will u cheat
Promises you repeat and repeat and repeat
Good to know u love me so much; much appreciated deceit



So, why do I cry?
When I’ve got u not wanting to say goodbye?
Why do I find it so hard to breathe? Why?
I say it’s over, but u deny
U’d rather have us live a lie
Rather love in denunciation till u die
Why stare into each other’s eyes
And speak emotional lies?
Forgetting there is someone above the skies
Watching us deceive each other as time flies
“I love you” don’t always mean I love you
especially when it comes from us


WITH LOVE
NK

No comments:

Post a Comment