Tuesday, April 6, 2010

THINK OF ME NOT ONLY WHEN YOU CRY" he said...



I’ve got my eyes on you, he said
Watching over you
I see the things you see
And I feel the way you feel
I’m here to pick you up when you fall
Here to love u even when you hate me
I’d never despite you
Take me with you, everywhere u go
Let me teach you the ways to happiness, to love, to life
I’ll be the truth, your light, your way
Ask of me anything and I shall render
With a good heart, with clean hands
Create yourself a spirit to forgive
Be the best you can be
For I am always with you




Happiness isn’t impossible
Laughter isn’t impractical
Love isn’t unfeasible
Release yourself because you’ve done enough time
Don’t confine yourself in this dark hole
See some light
It’s healthy for your soul
I witness your weakness
And I’m here to help you solve these problems
I hear your spirit calling out for me
Even when your voice is seized and shut
lower your pride and reach out for me
let me calm your storm, just believe
for I cannot do it without your faith
nothing is lost, only your faith
I see your tears
Even when you try to hide em on your pillows in the middle of the night
Let me live in you
As you live in me
Let me watch over you
Let me be there for you every step of the way
When u learn, when you love, when you laugh and when you live




Build yourself a spirit of life, a spirit to fight for happiness and peace
seek your freedom for your heart and soul is in bondage
Raise your head up
Look at me, you would see me
Hear me; you have the ears to listen
Think with your heart
Reason with your head
See beyond your reign
Do you believe anything is too great for you to attain?
Have faith
For I am here with you
I was, I am and will always be
Your watcher
Night and day
Does your heart hurt?
Is your soul lost?
Does your head ache?
Look in the mirror
What do you see?
Your reflection?
Lost? Cold? Happy? Sad?
What emotions do you see?
But how do you truly feel?
I know how you feel
But I want you to tell me
The question is “will you”?
“THINK OF ME, NOT ONLY WHEN YOU CRY” He said
for I AM GOD ..

NK.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment