Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Finding my way through a broken heart (For Love Sake)


It's late

it's late
and I hate
this part, sleeping through another dark night
because I think of everything we didn't do right
I close my eyes & go to sleep
Take a deep breath and try not to weep
try to revive my soul thatz died
and try to brighten my eyes that cried

How do I feel?
when I think of what I thought was real?
will I rather hear your continuous lies?
or would I rather pour out my honest cries?
I don't seek reconciliation dinners
and gifts that glitters
because you didn't fulfill what mattered the most to me, your promise
And I still cn't sleep


I am drowning in memories of you & I
i'm yet to accept your goodbye
if I can't sleep, I'd stay awake
at least I'm up facing reality through this heartache
There's no emotions left to fake
not even for love's sake

it's soulful freedom
passing through this heavy storm
keeping my mind and body warm
and working towards a stronger reform
I held unto us too tight
turn into an obssession; now i'm beggin for a day without a lonely night
Do u see my tears?


I hear you inside my head
it still feels like you lay on my bed
and sometimes we talk
and when I take a walk
around the block
I think of you 24hours the clock

but you're a broken dream
I loved you to an extreme
but u killed my self esteem
and you don't hear my soul cry neither do you hear my heart scream


I won't ask you to touch me, feel me or kiss me
neither will I ask you to set my heart free
from this heartbreak bondage
In time, I will flip a new page
and free myself from this thorn filled cage
and engage myself with someone dat could save me from this emotional rage
for love's sake


WITH LOVE
NK 


findin my way through a broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment