Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MY SWEET ESCAPE ... P:S .. I LOVE YOU

I wrap u around my arms
And ur eyes glitter with happiness charms
Your eyes staring deep into mine 
And I feel good; I feel fine 
You take my hand 
Like I’ve been struck with a magic wand
You make my sorrows go away
Cos you’re here to stay

When I’m going insane 
Thoughts of u soothe my pain
When my eyes are teary 
And my actions show weary
You lend your shoulders and carry my burden
When I think of us together
I feel so much better
When I think of your lips on my lips
My heart hops in fast flips 
Cos you’re my sweet escape

You take me to a heavenly place
When I’m trying to clear some mental space
You wrap me around you 
And I feel your endless love trace
You’re next to me 
Laying close to me 
Holding me 
Taking control 
Of my body and soul
You got a hold on me 
and I can't get enough 
You’re grabbing me
Yet u do it softly, gently
My mind is chilled
And my heart is thrilled
When I think about you
And I think about me 
When I think about us 
I’m glad you’re in my life
My protective shield
My defensive shelter
You make my life better
Everything’s perfect
Just like d heavens 
your love is showers of purity on me
just like the hells
my life would be horrific without u
Days pass
Nights pass
But you’re always by my side
Deepest and darkest secrets; yet nothing to hide
Through the rain & sunshine
You overshadow my life’s distraction
With your undivided passions
And it builds up my emotions
On you I fulfil all my affections 
Givin u my uninterrupted attention
I’ve made my fair share of mistakes
But u never let me walk alone along lonely lakes
Your smile 
Gets me breathing for a long while 
My sweet escape
Despite you’re no super hero with no cape
U make my spirit come alive
u watch me undress
I feel ur hands on my chest
U could feel my heartbeat
You say I got diamonds in my eyes
a face glowed with heavenly beauty
and sparkles in my smiles
but u're the reason for all that


When we make love or when we go through fire and flames
You make me feel innocent cos u’re always taking the blames
Even when I’m tired and stressed
And I say things in excess
Sometimes I cause you to get depress
U know I never meant too
U always sacrifice your happiness; your peace; your time; everything u got
just to save me from my falls; my hurt; my cuts; my burns
You say I love u
I don’t have to tell u I do
Cos u know I do too
The rhythm of my heart
With you
Hate is love 
Sorrow is happiness
Tears is laughter
Bitter is sweet
Pain is Gain
And life is beautiful
P:S I LOVE YOU




No comments:

Post a Comment