Tuesday, April 6, 2010

ALIVE ***LOVE is the size of an OCEAN***



I’m glowing in the dark
Living everyday with a spark
It’s cold but I still take a walk along the park
Free as a wild sea shark
But I’m feeling alive, now thatz the remark
For giving love a chance
When u hear sweet music, u dance
U dn’t just sit, stare and glance
Red dress, red wine, wet kisses, inhales & exhales of romance
U 4get about issues with finance
U wanna take a beautiful trip with your lover to france
You think of progress and how you enhance
You get the strength you need to be happy and to advance
Thatz how it feels to be in love


Just like the oceans, it’s deep
Just like life, it could make u weep
But I’m always the girl waiting for something
Barely ever waited for someone
Cos in the end, there is never no one
But right now, I open my eyes and stay awake
Cos I got this feeling that feels like I’m asleep and at peace
It’s a feeling anyone would wanna keep
Tho it comes with risks and insecurities
It comes with evil and impurities


But I got two feet
To run into this reckless emotion
I got my heartbeat
To free me from dramatic commotion
I got someone that makes me feel complete
tho it feels like i'm reacting to a love potion
This feeling I’d love to repeat
Cos I’ve slowly learnt the importance of devotion
I’m ready to compete and defeat
Because love is the size of an ocean


For the first time I’m tired of dreaming
I’m stuck in a world thatz no longer turning
My body carries a heart thatz beating
And a mind thatz spinning
I might crash and I might burn
But I know the significance of being loved and loving
I’m getting to know myself and exploring
Loving, learning and living
I wanna feel this fire while it’s blazing
I know I might end up dying
I might end up crying
But at least I’d know how it feels to be alive


With Luv
NK

No comments:

Post a Comment