Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"IDEAL LOVE" is a FAIRYTALE ....."Your Kiss, Your Poison" ...


Whatz Ideal is NEVER real

So easy to look upon love
And believe it
Yet so easy to say, “I love you”
And show it
The feelings of wanting to be held closer
And touched more passionately
Could be a real one
The feeling of wanting something to last forever
Of never making emotional mistakes
How did I expect a dead girl to keep a cold love alive?
Now thatz quite ideal but not real
My heart needs an extra beat
and I need you to help me breathe, help me retain my sanity
but there's no real love in you
Why should I keep loving you?

It’s so hard to read in between lines
So hard to cry yet say you’re fine
So hard to look at a lie thatz mirrored as the truth
So hard to dig it up from the scratch, from the root
Clearly I’ve been down this road before
But that doesn’t make the pain any easier to ignore
I wanna walk out the door
But I keep staggering and falling
With a part of me still thinking about the one I have grown to adore

Your Kiss
Your Poison


Everything’s real, nothing is ideal
I never lived in search of perfection
Neither will I die in search of affection
Don’t tell me you love me
When u show u don’t need me
Don’t tell me I’m your one and only
And then leave me coldly
Leave me lonely
An ideal love is meant for Do-Or-Die
Real love is meant for goodbye
memories do become histories
Thoughts of how u kissed me
and how u made love to me
would all be gone
since we're done
Your kiss was your poison
It kiilled me and it makes it harder
but clearly I couldn't love u better
cos you craved another
I wanna hold u again but it doesn't matter
cos it feels like I love u enough to let u go
Thatz why I'm gonna 

There's no real love in you


Don’t hurt when u don’t see me crying for you
Cos my heart’s been broken again & again
It kinda barely feels any more pain
I’d make love my fantasy
I’d make my “Mr Right” an illusion
That way I’m assured reality
I could open my eyes so you see my teardrops
I could show you my heart so you see it hurts
I could show you my scars so you could see my cuts
Whatever will be will be
But I’ve lost faith in the fairytale of you & me



WITH LOVE
NK


I won't make us feel right when I know it's wrong ...

No comments:

Post a Comment