Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YOU KILLED ME FASTER THAN MY CIGARRETTES ...



In time and age
I soothe to heal my heart filled with hate and rage
I wish I could erase the “You & I” page
Becos it traps my happiness in a cage
But I’m stuck with wishful thinking
Night to day, I’m all up drinking
Sleeping yet craving
To be smoking
And you’re the one to blame

You pierced my heart deeper than a knife
You’re still the biggest mistake of my life
You broke my heart
You shattered my soul apart
Leaving me lifeless
My emotions running wild and reckless
I hate the thought of laughter


As much as I love the thoughts of blood
Thatz how you feel
When your emotions flood
In the streams of heartbreak and arches
It hurts
The cuts
It burns
But I’ve learnt

The lies you told, I accept
The promises I made, I kept
Without u by my side, I never slept
The night you left, I wept
I knew it was love except
It killed me faster than my cigarettes


I won’t make u see my pain
Cos U’d ask me to try again
I won’t let u see me wrecking my brain
Cos I already promised you that I’d stay sane
Without you, I’d pop champagne
Nothing about emotions to complain
Without you, I’d attain
More grace and happiness under this rain
But it’s all lies
Cos now I’m miserable as I look up to the skies
With tears filled in my eyes
Praying to God to send me an angel in disguise
Someone whose love never dies
One who hate to hear my cries
But until he answers my prayers
My cigarettes remain justifiable


Yours Truly
NK
FUCK UR LOVE
It stinks just like my smokes...

No comments:

Post a Comment