Sunday, April 25, 2010

LOVE ISN'T ENOUGH ...








I won't tell you how to make me feel better
Neither will I let u prevent me from loving another
If our love was a prison, trust me, I have done my time
But there’s nothing like eternity when it comes to heartache
It’s simply a phase called suffering
It’s heartbreaking
But why hang unto a broken dream when I can sleep and have another
Why let u see my tears when they are completely irrelevant to ur emotions










Crawl up in my head for a moment
And see what I’m thinking
Cuddle up in my mind for a second
And feel how I’m feeling
But shallow habits like you
Is nothing close to reading my deep sorrows
Leave my side
Another will come right beside me
Fill my sleep with nightmares
And another will wipe these tears
In addition to countless sweet dreams










Take a minute to look into me
Without trying to hang unto me
How much worse can u get?
Not as worse as the feeling of depression, suicidal and regrets
I’ll dry any weeping eyes
I’ll heal all the broken hearts if I could
Pick up the broken pieces and help fix the puzzle
Heat up a cold heart
Turn d tragic end to a beautiful start
But when it comes to mine, I’m hopeless






Love isn’t enough
When u don’t acknowledge my pain
Love isn’t enough
When u make me laugh a hundred times and make me cry a thousand
Love isn’t enough
While U sleep at night without caring if my heart is breaking
Love isn’t enough
When u say d words but no actions to show for it
Love isn’t enough
When u think I'm clueless but indeed I know dat ... 

Your love isn't just enough ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment