Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IF YOU LOVE ME, U'D LEAVE ME ...





Save me from tears
Sympathize with my fears 
Be my unseen blessings
Don’t make me any more dysfunctional
Help me find my peace and happiness
Don’t cause me anymore stress
Your love me for me you confess
But your words cause me distress
I cn’t trust these little lies you express
Because I have heard them before in excess
All I ask of you is a little recess
I need to get myself back cos I’m a mess
Don’t haunt my thoughts no more 
Don’t hunt my love no more
Don’t wanna let you through my door
Your ways I adore
But my heart, I’m not willing to explore
Cos I know you’d throw me off shore
If you love me, you’d leave me
Save me from pain; let me be
I don’t like to disagree to agree
Loving you is burning my soul to the hottest degree
Forget about takin me on a shopping spree
My heart just wanna be set free
I’m on my knee
Asking you to leave me be
If you really love me


NK












No comments:

Post a Comment