Tuesday, April 6, 2010

HEAVEN’S ANGEL (Another Chance, Another Shot)



Let’s go back to the beginning
When I was losing and you were winning
An angel stole my heart; you stole my soul
It was burning fire blazing outta control
But I’m sitting here trying to console
My tears but it’s still pouring
I’m trying to control my pain but I’m still hurting
And deep down I know you really ain’t worth it


But why does my heart still beat
As fast as it did when we wanted to meet?
Why does my hands still shake like when I watched you cheat?
Knowing you well you would repeat
Every little hurt if I don’t defeat
My emotions and take you back


Underneath the sheets
When u touched me; I felt complete
It was sweet
The love making
Your hands deep in my thighs; your soft wet kisses
how u caress my body, sometimes you pulled my hair
breathing as fast as you could on my neck
and I close my eyes and find myself falling for the devil's incarnate



But it ain’t about the sex now
It’s about our love, our trust vow
The same one you broke
With the words you spoke
On a summer day, tho it felt like a winter night
cos u left me cold; your words still ring in my ears; dey never get old
Was I supposed to tell you I still loved you? Or was I supposed to fight?
Was I supposed to ask what I did wrong so I could make it right?
Was I supposed to take another chance for you?
Or "better" still, was I supposed to take another shot with you?


I’m on the edge of losing my mind
On the edge of falling outta time in wonders and memories
U left me to drown
In my pain
You laugh while I frown
At our separation
I caused my own mental and emotional confusion
Left my mind and soul in psychological destruction
Because I cried
When you lied
That your love was real
Knowing that was not what you really feel
watch me cry; watch me die
I watched you lie
watched u say bye


Lets not talk about love
Cos I could lose my remaining sanity
Lets not talk about trust
Because it’s yet another vanity
To think you were heaven’s angel
Sent down for me
I gave u my heart’s key
But now I see
That the devil only holds your plea
And I bet you agree
That you shouldn’t mean anything at all to me
but the truth is
You are still my world, my life, my "heaven's angel"



With Love
Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment