Tuesday, April 6, 2010

GUILTY PLEASURE (Cheating never felt so good) ....



Lonely nights when my boo is asleep
I send my lustful lover a beep
On his bed tonight I wanna creep
I sneak into my red jeep
Send him a seductive text
Can’t wait for 2night’s passionate sex

I got this lover
I keep undercover
On his sheets my body, he’d discover
When he touches me all over
My lust gets deeper and goes further

When he comes to town
He lays my body down
Pulls off my little sex gown
In me; his body drown
Feeling royal; like a queen with a crown



A night filled with deceit
A night I choose to cheat
My heart beats faster but it feels sweet
He eats my body up like a candy treat
This guilty pleasure; I’d repeat

Soft palms; broad chest; His lips taste so sweet
Can’t get enough; I need more please
On his bed; on him, I like to tease
He sets my body at ease
Though I got a boo who does anything to appease
Me and sometimes go on his knees

My lustful lover is one to admire
He is my fatal desire
Gets my body hotter than fire
Watch me moan as I go higher
Cheating never felt so good
Though I hate being a lovable liar


Wish I could stay faithful
But having sex with him in the pool
Keeps my body cool
To my man; I’m being cruel
but his golden jewel
Is willing to break our relationship rule


This would be my last time
I said that the last time
But I’m his sexual dime
My boo don’t deserve this
But on your bed; he don’t exists
When I’m with him; our sex I reminisce

He takes my head for a spin
My body he knows how to pin
I’m stuck in this lustful sin
And when he runs his fingers through my skin
Hell yeah! I’m totally in
For this cheating sexual spree to begin

My guilty pleasure
loving it with no measure
I’m one guy’s treasure
And another’s leisure
These guys got me tripping
And I know what I’m missing
I’m missing the one I’m always kissing
And getting caught up with the one I’m always ****ing
But I can’t get enough of my guilty pleasure


No comments:

Post a Comment