Tuesday, April 6, 2010

FIND HAPPINESS IN MY DEATH




My voice trembles slow
As my shivers begin to show
It’s my time to woe
My turn to reap what I never sow
Would I ever glow?
Despite the darkness lying deep down below?
I guess I’d never know
Cos my heart wants to stay but my head says I should go


As the feelings get bigger
The more I beg you to pull the trigger
I’m prepared
Not to let go of the things we shared
Becos I care and always cared
No other could be compared
Take your pound of flesh; so it’s squared

Kill me, kill me
If u have to
Hate me, hate me
If thatz what you must do
We would agree
That through death, you'd set me free
But I’m not willing to let you be
I ain’t thinking of the value of my breath
If you find happiness in my death


when u whisper those words in my ears
You wipe off my tears
You could feel my fears
As it boldly appears
Like a red stain on white
Do you care
That our love is unfair?
Would u be in despair
If I had an affair?
Would u sit and stare
If I’m never there
But always somewhere
Would u say a prayer
To get back what we share?
Would u still find my type of girl rare
Or would you swear
To cause me my emotional death
Would u heartlessly watch as my heart dies?
Would u ignore my soul cries?
Would u welcome our goodbyes?
Or would u look deep into my eyes
And be filled with despise?


You’re not just a phase
I’m willing to let time chase
Becos you’re the one, I wake up at night to gaze
The one I die for, if I don’t see you for days
You’re the one that amaze
My heart with your ways
I’m sorry if I set us ablaze
Or if I caused you emotional craze
Thatz why I ain’t thinking of the value of my breath
If you find happiness in my death
You could take my life
With a gun or a knife
While I take a deep breath
And close my eyes
Because it is indeed a scary thought
That we are distraught
Tho I thought
We coulda fought
This emotional death
Just take my breath
and find the happiness you deserve
while my soul preserve
somewhere, anywhere

NK

No comments:

Post a Comment