Tuesday, April 6, 2010

YOUR PICTURE ON MY WALL (woke up wit tears in my eyes; I must have been dreamin of u)



I hang your picture on my wall
Cos I’m still trying to hang unto my emotions
Still tryna stand tall
Gatta prevent myself from another fall
I got this exciting feeling 
Some call it love; I call it personal healing
You feel so high, like touching the ceiling 
You wanna take risk even when they tear you apart
U keep em’ close to you, close to your heart
Every night u stare at their picture; that unforgettable piece of art
Knowing that in no time, dey might depart 
I woke up this morning; I felt tears in my eyes
One rolled down my cheek and the other filled my eyes
I knew I must have been dreaming of you again
It’s a cold feeling; how do U get it warm again?
It’s an old feeling; how do you make it new again?
Without the one u love, you feel so plain
Nothing hurts more than this emotional pain
U think of them every now and then 
And you compare your life to what it was back then
it should be better without them but why does it feel worse
You fill up your brain 
With thoughts that drain
These emotions 
You can’t stand the thought of them with another
You don’t see yourself with another
But their love was so unfaithful
Yet U stayed faithful


U forced me to go
u forced me to stay 
my feelings you already know 
still u didn't give us a chance for this love to grow
this feeling is getting cold 
this feeling is getting old
but how do I stop this flames 
that ur burnin my heart with?
You try so hard to show how exhausted you are
The feeling of loving one so far
You go for a drink at the bar
U light up your cigar
And smoke all night in your car
I’ve been through this road before
I thought it should be over now, so why is my heart still sore?
Like my head and my heart is at war
You tear apart my soul
I’m torn in pieces, gatta get back to being whole
How do I get back my life that you’ve stole?
It’s time I crawl outta this suffocating hole
And console 
My emotions
But first, I must take your picture off my wall
Hope I get the courage to

No comments:

Post a Comment