Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's been years and i still see my tears

When I think of you, my heart still breaks
At night I lay down to sleep, but my hand still shakes
I feel cold, like my body is frozen
Because of my happiness you have stolen
What mistakes did I make?
You didn’t have to take
Anything that was mine, cos I gave u everything I had
I wanna forget you but why is it so hard?
Now every other guy to me looks bad
I need to find some excitement and stop being sad
I need to love more and be less mad

With you my life wasn’t perfect
But you made me feel perfect
They said a love like ours wouldn’t last
And soon times I would be your past
But there was so much hate on our relationship
I never thought we would indeed become a sunken ship
Your beautiful eyes, your charming ways, your sweet smile
How the hell do u expect me to survive this pain?
It’s been years and I styll see my tears
I keep crying
I keep dying
I keep lying
That you are for me
I keep trying
I keep dreaming
I keep believing
That we are meant to be 



I try to move on but I keep crying
I try to breathe again but I keep dying
I try to hang unto very little hope
That somehow I would cope
But in the end I say “nope”
Cos this is a lot harder than it is

Deep inside, I still ask hurting questions
Like what went wrong?
I thought I was strong
Until u broke the one thing I have held unto for so long
You and I
I couldn't live without u
U were the one I lived for
The one I could die for


God knows I am still angry
And my emotions are becoming scary
This hurt is too much for me to carry
I’ve done all sorts of therapy, including keeping a diary
But somehow my eyes still stay teary
When would I learn to bury
The fact that you were not worth my love or me
It’s indeed time my shattered soul and I agree
To set your memories free
Else, in more years to come, I would still see my tears
I feel like I'm going insane
and I don't wanna love again
I don't want yet another dude to act like he feels my pain
and then I give my soul and heart to him yet in vein again
Cos right now I’m falling, really falling
Cos I gave you too much love, all the love I could give; all the love I had in me
And now I am left with nothing but hate 

No comments:

Post a Comment