Tuesday, April 6, 2010

MOMENT OF SILENCE..



You're around watchin my walls crumble
but it's not like I won't build them up again
You don’t understand my pain 
I don’t’ have time to breathe reckless emotions again
I wonder where you at?
When I knocked down everything in my room with my baseball bat 
Where you at?
When I gave up on my words cos you made me speechless, hopeless, helpless within a moment of silence
Things that hurt me mean nothing to you 
You are so talented with how to get me mad and sad too 
I can’t seek your attention
Chasing every little bit of your affection
My heart tells me to remember my past
To remember when something feels too good to last 
You don’t see when I cry down to the cold floor
Saying I don’t wanna feel this no more 
I love this feeling but hate it cos it leaves every little bit of me sore



Genuinely, you love yourself first
I’m stuck with my crazy mind 
Flowing in disastrous lust
I wanna give up, I wanna walk out
I wanna stay sad, lonely, I wanna back out
What exactly am I leaving?
When it was nothing I ever had
I listen to my heart 
Cos it’s a little to early to be torn apart 
Chill, let me go right back to the start 
When you requested a moment of silence
Hence
You took seconds break, minutes then turned into hours of ignorance
and it was over before it started (You & I)
He’s not even mine
But I’m struck with this feeling of possession
These miserable filled emotions
He finds it so easy to say bye 
But it seems like I’d die begging for him to stay hi
When he wanna go away 
Feels like I’m pleading for him to stay 
It’s an unwanted obsession 
A hate filled anger 
Thoughts of hurting words
Misplaced emotions 
Untraced misunderstandings


I don’t cry while searchin for a light in the dark
I ask you to lie and beg for you to act up
As long as it keeps me hanging unto you
I wanna please you
Cos I care about you too 
But maybe I care a little too much 
Cos I get broken and hurt my every little “harmless” touch
Your very “little” words
And your every disagreements through invisible nods
I go through cold helpless nights 
You say urs ain’t so bright either
Tho it kills my hope of getting a message from you 
But when I do
The words just ain’t right 
You know d right things to say 
Cos no one else knows better than you how to make my day 
Sometimes u act less selfish; like u care about me
Other times, its so easy for u to give up on me and let me be
I’m tryin so hard to talk 
But all u wanna do is get up and walk 
I’m not glad about this fight 
I'm willing to set things right 
I'm not leavin u be
tho i really need to be there for me
but you were never there
when I needed you here
I look over my shoulders 
and you were no where
I try to get around my daily life
but everything is shattered everywhere
So I take a time out to breath on your suggestion
maybe it wasn't a bad decision
to have this moment of silence
you requested for 
I just hope it won't be too late 
when we both realize how much we emotionally relate

No comments:

Post a Comment