Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Your Pain Brought Me Divine Happiness





I've waited long enough for this moment
When U feel d arching hurt of agonizing torment
The bitter taste of ur blood gave me content
The disgusting sight of ur blood spilt without ur consent
U got ur own pain percent
I loved da feeling of ur hurt at da present
So much apology I heard u lament
Wishin u were bold enough to repent
I heard u scream in dis hurtful event
Counting all the years u have spent
Hurtin and heartbreakin; u cried in pain saying “sorry, I never meant”
Wishin u had circumvent 



It's an eye for two eyes; i know I could be very unpleasant
but U turned me into a monster; far worse than a frustrated peasant
The pain u feel right now; u could have prevent
Build a shielding wall and behave nicely in ur protective tent
That was all U had 2 do; but u chose to represent
The self-less, mindless & d wicked with signs of satan decent
destroyin, humiliatin, heartbreakin & hurtin were ur talent
now I got u in a place of divine torture as I watch u breathe heavily in absolute silent




U cried in pain with such a beautiful accent
I loved ur sorrow; which was my intent
Ur cry for help I dreamt to invent
Right now I laugh in content
Cos to da most justified extent
Your pain brought me divine happiness 
Nk

No comments:

Post a Comment