Tuesday, April 6, 2010

LOVE’S FATE (Hunt for love)



Even when my heart gets torn
To not forget this chase, I have sworn
I don’t cry, neither do I mourn
At my loss, at my weakness
Even when it’s over
I don’t get lost or sober
I could love yet hate
Too impatient to believe in fate
Fate has fallen the great
The same way enemies become soul mates
I have lost it all though I had barely little faith
In waiting for emotions that would come never or too late




When it’s good, it feels so good
When it’s bad, it feels so bad
where to start, I have no clue
but i'm chasing something thatz true
Till u lose the use of your heart
The trust of your instincts
The key to your emotions
And lost through the doors of your belief
In your palms lies d broken pieces of my heart
Underneath my feet lies your broken promises dat tear me apart
Thatz why I have chosen this journey of two parts
Raging emotions, destructive thoughts yet unspoken words
Toss a diamond in the mud
And watch someone else give their blood
Digging it back up and calming her storming flood





Love endless hurting fate
Comes to those with little or extensive faith
Don’t seek feelings in fast or slow motions
Because the stream of emotions
Is deeper than any ocean
Dn't get sunk in nightly never ending dreams
becos nothing is as it seems
not this hunt, not love chase
Someday real love will come
And you’ll lose count of your heartbreak sum
Becos too much happiness will drum
Around your heart, stirring your face with glitters and smiles
And u’d lose count of the endless reckless miles
U’ve crawled, walked or ran in hunt of love’s fate






 WITH LOVE
NK

No comments:

Post a Comment